Tile is one of the most popular flooring choices used in homes and offices throughout the United States and around the world. Tile is also a popular choice for walls, backsplashes, showers and more. Our Aurora ceramic tile floor installation is beneficial for you and your home, and can be used in just about every room in your home. It is beneficial for you because it is environmentally friendly, reduces household allergens, increases your home’s value, and is one of the smartest flooring choices around. From the many sizes, shapes, and textures, you will be amazed at all the choices you have for designing your dream floor. Here a few benefits of ceramic tile:
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ceramic tiles are made from raw materials, including clay, sand and glass. These materials are combined with other recycled materials to form ceramic tile. Tile can also help to reduce your energy use by keeping your house cooler in the summer.
- Low Maintenance
- Tile is easy to maintain, from simple cleaning to optional sealing over time. Besides regular cleaning, no special maintenance is required.
- Easy To Clean
- It is as simple as sweeping and washing. Tile floors makes excellent kitchen floors because they can be easily disinfected. If the grout gets dirty you can use a special grout cleaner to get the dirt off.
- Tile floors are cost effective. On average, tiles cost from $1 to $15 per square foot for materials and $3 to $8 per square foot for installation.
- Reduces Household Allergens
- Unlike carpets and rugs, tile does not attract dust and dust mites. Homes with tile floors have less dust in the air, making the air in your home healthier by reducing the amount of household allergens.
Our experts can install your new floor quickly and with the attention to detail you deserve. Our prices are affordable and our excellent customer service will have you referring us to your friends and family for years to come.