Are you in the process of researching replacement flooring options for your Denver-area home and looking for an affordable alternative to hardwood, stone, or tile? If you haven’t already, the installation professionals at Urban Design Floors recommend that you check out luxury vinyl tile flooring. Boasting several benefits, you might just find that this flooring option meets all of your must-haves for new flooring. Contact our team today to learn more about this innovative flooring material!
What is Luxury Vinyl Tile?
Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) is not your run-of-the-mill vinyl flooring material. It is a high-end vinyl product fabricated from quality materials. Manufactured to mimic the look of stone, hardwood, and tile, this product even comes complete with a textured surface so it feels just like the real thing. Some products are designed to be installed with grout, making it even more realistic!
Benefits of LVT
If we’ve piqued your interest, wait until you discover the benefits of this material. It is advantageous for both homeowners and businesses for several reasons, including:
- Affordability. LVT is not as expensive as hardwood flooring, tile, or stone, but provides the same beauty at a fraction of the cost.
- Safety. It meets all requirements for common safety codes related to slippage, flammability, and other conditions. It is also water-resistant.
- Durability. At a common thickness of 20mm, LVT includes a heavy-duty wear layer that resists scuffing, scratching, denting, and staining. It’s hardy enough to withstand high-traffic areas in homes and the everyday wear and tear of businesses.
- Easy maintenance. Property owners don’t need much more than a damp mop to clean and maintain.
- Versatility and variety. LVT comes in a wide variety of colors, styles, and textures allowing you to personalize the look of your flooring easily.
- Enhanced insulation. Many varieties of LVT come with a cork backing that provides a layer of soundproofing, is bacterial-resistant, and eliminates the need for a separate underlayment.
Is LVT Right for Me?
If you’re interested in learning more about this innovative flooring material, contact Urban Design Floors today at 720-370-6024! We’d love to learn more about what you imagine your dream floors to look like and discuss if LVT is the right flooring choice for your lifestyle. If you’re considering vinyl planking, we proudly offer COREtec Plus® vinyl planking that’s perfect for a variety of applications that adds stunning warmth and beauty to any room. This product is a great option if you like the look and feel of hardwood but want to avoid laminate flooring or glue-down LVT.
Interested? Get started today by requesting an estimate!